California Grand Invitational
Check out the schedule for for the 2024 California Grand Invitational!
NEW FOR 2024 – 2024 Nastia Liukin Cup age determination – athlete should be in age group based on age they will be as of 12/31/24
- Junior age group – age 16 and under / born 2008 or later
- Senior age group – age 17 and older / born 2007 or prior
Athletes that are ineligible to qualify for the NLCup include:
- Any athlete who has competed in a Winter Cup or Classic meet as a junior or senior, and has not completed the Elite drop back petitioning process
- Foreign athletes
- Current National Team members – click HERE for current NT members
- Any athlete that has been a member of the National Team within the last 6 months.
NLCup series qualifiers: Ties (please see page 68 of the Women’s Rules & Policies)
- Ties in the All-Around
- The athlete with the highest individual event score receives the award for the tied place.
- If the athletes are still tied, then the athlete with the second highest individual event score receives the award. This continues through the third highest individual event score.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know what day/time my child competes?
Session times will be coming soon
Where do I direct questions about the meet schedule?
If there’s ever a question about your gymnast’s meet schedule, it is critical that all inquiries go through participating gym’s meet coordinator or coach. Only club administrators and coaches may contact the meet director(s) with any questions and meet directors will not have the capacity to answer all athlete and parent inquiries while successfully orchestrating the event.
When should I arrive at the meet?
We recommend arriving 30 minutes before your child competes. If parking on-site, be sure to allow extra time.
Can I take pictures and/or videos during the meet?
Yes, but no flash photography is allowed.
Where can I find meet results?
Results from the California Grand will be posted on Meet Scores Online at the conclusion of your child’s session. There will not be any real-time results.
Do you offer Disney discounts?
Disney tickets and/or discounts are not available directly through the meet. Disney discount codes have been emailed to the gym clubs directly.
What else/other activities will be offered?
Our meet is conveniently located by Downtown Disney, Disneyland, and multiple California beaches for you to enjoy.
What is the bag policy?
California Grand Invitational does not have a clear bag policy.
Do you allow outside food and drink?
No outside food or drink is allowed. Gymnasts may bring water.
Are refreshments available?
Yes, concessions will be available.
Will there be event merchandise for sale?
Yes, there will be many options to choose from!
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash and credit cards will be accepted.